Kingsborough is an extraordinary new village development in the heart of Canberra’s Inner South. Situated in the incredibly popular Kingston Foreshore, Kingsborough is the only offering of its kind, with a complete diversity of living options and flexibility for buyers. Created by an award-winning design and construction team, the village combines industrial character, innovation, space and sustainability, all in a premium and accessible location.
Kingsborough offers true flexibility and real choice, with four unique residential offerings: Warehouse Residences, luxurious multi-storey Terraces, mixed use Shophouses and an incredible range of Apartments.
Residential offerings are mixed with limited commercial and boutique retail offerings set amongst beautiful, landscaped outdoor spaces. There is an abundance of options at Kingsborough and home-owners and investors are spoilt for choice in the precinct. Buyers have the flexibility to choose building type, plans, layouts, fixtures, finishes and fittings in order to control the character and connection of their personal space. You can even design and fit out your own residence within sections of the Kingsborough village. At Kingsborough, you can trust our award-winning builder Construction Control, or you create your own space at your own pace. With one, two, three and four bedroom residences available with a range of options from 50m2 to over 185m2.
- Spacious village precinct
- The Junction – a beautifully landscaped thoroughfare which will develop into a lively village square
- Outdoor Gym equipment– get fit, get fresh
- Community garden – a place to relax and cultivate food and friendships
- Beautiful and usable landscaped outdoor spaces
- Exclusive Shophouse skyline roof deck and individual rooftop for the terraces – entertain and enjoy
- Minutes from Old Kingston, the greater Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin
- Bike Garage – mini workshop and parking centre, encouraging healthy and convenient transport options
- Tesla Car Share – an eco-friendly shared luxury transport option – electric motoring at its best
- A ‘Go Get’ pod
- Tesla destination car chargers for the use of residents
- Solar photovoltaic installations – reducing and removing electricity and body corporate costs
- High average EER’s
- Extremely low body corporate rates (reduction and removal of communal electricity costs)
- Terraces that can go ‘off the grid’ and have the potential of no electricity costs due to individual solar installations
- Cable ready high-speed internet – all of Kingsborough’s apartments will be cable ready for faster internet and television networks